Thursday, February 22, 2007

Off to Terengganu and American Idol

im off to terengganu tonite for nazmizan wedding .. i'll be putting his wedding picture later :) my baby couldnt make it .. so i go there on behalf of him :) and brader nazmizan do want me to go :) well .. shouldnt let him down aite ? he is the senior of my love :) going around 11 pm with Iky n Yana n JAna( maybe )

American Idol .. the guys didnt make me feel all goosy when they sang .. except for Blake Lewis or is it Lewis Blake ? cant recall .. but my personal favorite and my baby favorite too .. is Lekisha .. Damn her voice !!!! I love it ..

Even my mum, bro, dad n even lily love her too .. she just out of league .. Yes !! Did agree with Simon .. She's Out Of The League !!

OK .. I should be getting ready .. :) shouldnt make Iky wait for me aite .. Till then .. Later :)


p/s: did i tell u i cant reach my baby ?? No coverage !! what the hell !!! :( im gonna misseh him :(





No comments: