Saturday, June 07, 2008

Lucky Number S7en

Anis R tagged me . heheh .. dah lame kan .. x cek jer .. sorry :p

7 random facts about me:
1) loves to play bowling and futsall ..
2) my comet made me enjoyed karaoke ~~
3) 70% of my stuff are bought by my MUM ! include the shirt coz i dont really know how to shop on my own .. and she know me better :D
4) saving for future now .. been in the UT
5) love to chat about life rather
6) like to hear other ppl problem and will try to help them
7) dont really into the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsela coz it makes me think that the gurl are just plain stupid and crazy ~~

7 things that scare me:
1) Allah S.W.T.
2) DYING
3) Losing my family
4) Coackroaches
5) Future
6) My final sem result
7) my weight !! ~~

7 random music at the moment:
1) Kate Voegel - No Good
2) Andra And The Back Bone - Sempurna
3) Utada Hikaru - Flavour Of Love
4) Arashi - Love so sweet
5) Ayu OIAM - Hanya Di MErcu
6) Ungu - Cinta Dalam HAti
7) Aizat - HAnya Kau Yang MAmpu

7 things I say the most:
1) Dah Kenape ..
2) Lerk
3) Huhs ??
4) Astaga
5) Tolong !!!
6) Afie .. Afie .. Afie *callin my sis*
7) Nak kurus .. kurus x ?? :p

7 things I treasure the most:
1) My Family
2) My Comet
3) My Simba
4) My HP
5) My Car
6) My Family BUsiness
7) My Money

7 "first time" things I ever did:
1) Drove a car .. in F4 .. my mum Vitara .. try pusing2 jer :p
2) Oversea Holiday @ LA *Anaheim*
3) First ever drove out of KL is to Melaka .. MMU :)
4) to Pantai Timur first time is to Kuantan for 2007 FMI .. tuhs pun my comet kene teman as been instructed by my mother
5) Drove to Genting last 2 years Hari Raya .. hahahah .. target nak gi Open House Yusze tapi cari2 tak jumpe and time tuhs ngokngek x tau mane selayang .. which die ckp IPD Gombak we all straight ke Balai POlis Gombak !! hahahah .. end up U Turn ke KARAK !! boleh x ?? :p
6) Jadi cikgu kepada Guru Besar sekolah !! wahahahahha .. tahun nie :p ajar die pasal Shell station :p
7) Accident .. Std 3 .. Keta jatuh gaung at Gua Musang !! walaaaa ~~

7 people to do this:
1) Nicol
2) Azrai
3) FAdh
4) Eyena
5) Yusz
6) Arnie
7) Neppy

3 comments:

dYnA said...

sOmEonE juSt tAggEd mE..
bAru jE i wAt hEhE!

deadpool said...

Aku rasa cam sape pon nk nk letak dlm list 7 people to do this.

waNny said...

dyna: hehehehe .. letih buat 7 list nie ..

azrai : aku x paham .. :-s