Monday, October 27, 2008

Selamat Pengantin Baru Amri + Emilia

Amri & Emilia * Makan beradab*


Wanie & Mie *makan kurang beradab* heheheheh


the crowd .. there's a lot more outside .. ramai yang datang ..


I know Amri when i was in alpha .. we had our days .. and now im happy that he had found the one and happy with her :)

My wish for him is that to take care of his wife while in a good+bad and to love his wife forever ..
Hope he had a nice year ahead of him with his soulmate ..

And yes .. thanks for inviting me :) your wife is a beauty :)

Congratulation again from me to you ..


p/s: something happen actually that made me wonder .. but it kinda sensitive to wrote here .. so i guess i just keep it with me ..

pp/s : i hope i can woke up and jog tomorrow .. will jog every single day now *hopefully*

ppp/s: Amri mum said i gained weight *well to compare 6 years ago .. i will say aLOT*

No comments: