Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good Ol' Time

Well .. last night went to summit to bought afie's bowling ball plus i had my bowling ball polish .. afie took the Scout Reactive .. its ok for her coz she's a beginner and stubborn :p it's actually hard to teach her to play Hook ..

As usual .. dah pegi summit mesti la beli Hot & Roll @ Wrapz .. so just as we get out from the ProShop .. i see a familiar faces :) Met my senior at SMKSU .. chat a lil .. ngeee ~ one of them i had a crush when i was in Form 4 .. can u believe it .. after a few years .. we met again :)

But hey .. it's just a puppy crush ok .. now im happy with my comet :) dont get me wrong there .. it's just the fling and the feeling that i actually like .. wahahhahaha.. *sorry comet*

We just chat a lil .. all of us kinda awkward .. statement from one of them "wahs .. still main bowlin ek ? " and statement kaver ku "ehhh .. no la .. buying a bowling ball for my sis" .. wahahahhahahaha .. nasib baik my bowling ball dah polish petang tuhs .. kalu tak .. senyum jer :)

coz petang tuhs puasa .. and Afie want to buy wrapz .. so shes the only one that can eat it .. later that night .. i bought 1 for myself and afie as usual .. she always want another one :P hahahahahha

No comments: