Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pampered

My body need to be pampered .. huhuhuh .. seriously .. bile dipikir balik .. dah sebulan tak pegi massage *yes thats how i actually pampered my body* ..

I try Spa once .. not really into it .. my body want massage more than do all those thing is Spa .. pegi Spa for pampering my brain ok la ;P

Haihs .. its either full body massage or foot massage .. i think today i will go for foot massage .. dah lame x buat .. lagipun they give some shoulder massage *i really need that too* .. so i guess im heading there before settle my chores :) or .. comet can go and buy all the stuff that we need for buka puasa >:) let me pampered my body for an hour .. thats all i need and thats all i ask ;) hehe

4 comments:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Spa not nice kan? Been there too. Waaaa lama tak gi mengurut, esok leh kot, but tomorrow public holiday, aih sure ramai orang, huhu. Happy pampering! :D

waNny said...

heheh .. not nice la shy .. i gi tadi mengurut tadi .. kat sunway .. tempat i slalu pegi tuhs full .. so i gi tempat lain .. not bad .. u slalu mengurut kt ner ?

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

I slalu gi urut kat Carrefour Subang. Ada tpt urut kat sana. I recommend the tall Chinese lady, from China. She's very good.

waNny said...

owhs .. that one .. i know .. pernah pergi skali .. not bad jugak :) dekat ngan pintu masuk tuhs kan :D