Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged by fadh again !!

Dah lame fadh tagged .. tp i just dont know what to write .. so i keep it first and baru tulis sekarang

Tagged again by
fadh

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their
blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

1) "Garang" is my last name .. "Sombong" is my middle name .. i remember how aina said thats she really scared of me .. siap tak berani datang bilik *time duduk with nicol and farah* coz she scared of me .. she said she come once .. tapi aku buat bodoh gune headphone tgk lappie .. and she really scared nak gi futsal .. coz first time datang aku sound "nak main bebetul .. datang .. nak main saje2 . baik x payah" .. heheheheh .. tapi bile dah kenal *mcm mane aku nie ainaaaa ?? :p*

2) Im a bowler .. yess .. i play bowling since i was in Form 2 and i represent my school when i was form 3 .. time tuhs abang president bowling club .. but i do enjoy football *playing not watching* in form 3 after i just recovered from the accident .. i pegi rumah aneesa and play football *i actually fractured my ankle and just recovered* and aneesa accidently kick my fractured ankle instead of the ball .. can u guys imagine the pain ? :p owh yeah .. and me and my friend actually kick the guys ass time we all cam berebut court .. we won !! hahaha .. and i remember hilang rantai and sandal terputus coz main bola sepak kat padang :p

3) When i want to go shopping .. i know what i want to buy or at least i already had my option .. im not the kind of person who will pusing2 one whole shopping complex just to buy a dress .. i already had which shop to go to .. only if i didnt find it i will go round and round but to a familiar shop .. kalau pegi uptown pun ... im not the kind who tend to look and touch on everything .. i can settled the place within half and hour .. even gi bazaar only took me 15min :) *zhar n hanifi said my shopping is the type of the guys will do* i guess its true .. i only spent a few hours at shopping mall for movie .. not for shopping ..

4) I am a hot temper person .. tapi only to someone that close jer nampak .. selalu pun cover marah .. and selalu jugak simpan dalam kalu kecik atie or nak marah :) so yang jadi mangsa comet la :p

5) Im not a talkative to somone that i dont know *thats why i got my last and my middle name* .. i just dont know how to approach people and talk like i know them for years .. thats just not me .. but kalu boleh masuk kepala .. i can be a talkative monster :p

6) I had a panic attack .. seriously .. i cant handle the facts that im going to meet someone i dont know or i had done something that make me look stupid .. thats why i dont know how to handle a baby *with doing all the stupid face.. it will make me feel stupid then i will be trembling all over* .. i even will be trembling when it come for me to meet someone new .. like when azrai ask me out to meet Amy .. i was trembling like hell .. hehehe .. or im stuck in a place that im not comfort with .. comet use to see me like this .. i cant even look at him when this thing happen *and that time he done nothing and i do nothing* the attack just came there and then

7) Comet said i can cook and he really love my mee goreng .. but im pretty lazy *the facts that my baju smell minyak just make me sick* .. so i guess if we are married .. he will be the one to cook + wash the dishes :p .. i will love to baki cake and cookies.. i guess i only will cook twice a year which is Hari Raya + Raya Haji .. i do cook nasi dagang + Kari Ayam + Udang Masak Lemak + Ikan Tongkol .. heheheheh :) its just that im lazy :p

*addition
8) Im in love with handbag .. since i was young .. i like bags n handbag .. hehehe .. so i have like 1 almari full of it .. dari Non-Designer to Designer :D

9) AND YES .. I REALLY HAD A GOOD INSTINCT @ SIXTH SENSE :) .. such as if comet nak tipu tak boleh .. coz end up i know something wrong .. and i can tell people by looking at them :p *if i really want to* and thats why i can tell if someone what the other person .. or that guy was into me or not :p hehehehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***extra
Facts about me by comet :

1) Im very punctual .. people dont really know that he said ..

2) He said that i dont really like to "mencuba" food .. such as time pergi William .. i will stick to the menu that i like :)

3) He said that Im pretty but i will always said that Im not *coz im really not* .. and he said that im humble *ye ke?*

4) Although nampak tough .. wanie actually a very sensitive women .. hehehehe

5) He said that im an observer .. i like to observe people .. in term of height and looks and the way they are ..

6) He said that im a crazy driver coz my time limit from Bukit Jalil to USJ is only 10min and it works everytime ..

7) He said that "Jenis pantang dicabar" .. silap besar sapa cabar i .. mesti menjadi punya ..

8) He said im not just an accountant in study .. im an accountant in real life .. i can manage my money really well *adakah itu dengan kata lain sy nie kedekut?? :p*


now im tagging my friends:-
Kak Sue
Dyna
Alya
Shaira
Anis
Azie

2 comments:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Waaaa nasi dagang, I like. Tak dapat la mkn hari Raya nanti, huhuuh.

Thanks for tagging me. Tapi I dah wat tag ni in entry yg dah lepas, fuh selamat, hahahah :D

Dilla said...

Babe.......... i mintak tujuh je... u kasi more than seven.. it cannot be call 7 things!!! hahahaha