Thursday, November 06, 2008

Reminder

just nak remind all of u ladies out there .. when filling at a petrol pump .. plis just bawak duit je to the cashier *if possible* or u can bawak bags/clutch/purse .. but by the time u tgh fill the fuel .. put ur bag/clutch/purse in ur car *Try to sorok skit* and do locked ur car yeahs ..

coz kat my station .. dah 2 orang kene ragut when we tak sedar .. and mind u .. they even do it time peak .. coz everybody is either busy with themselves or my staff busy with other customer ..

just a gentle reminder yeahs

2 comments:

Asfan Ash said...

oh sounds scary but since Im not a woman, so I guess I would not have to. (^^)

Once I got an email from my peers that the muggers have a new style to mug women (esp). They hide in the car while the person goes to pay at the counter.

~Just browsing. Nothing else~

Zawani said...

owhs .. thats another story :) the one that happen at my kiosk is the muggers was checking her on the other side of the pump .. and when he see no one looking .. he took out a knife and ask for the lady bag ..

we caught it on cctv ..