Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something that i lost


Have u guys ever want SOMETHING SOOO BAD and it took u a year to got it?

Then .. apa yang buatkan lagi frustrated is that

When u dah beli and dah dapat...

BAru pakai tak sampai sebulan

The thing hilang ??


1998 Spring Summer Collection swatch watch The Rose GR136.

Occasion Mother's day 1998

Water resistant 30 meter / 100 Feet.

Diameter case 33 mm.


I know dulu Swatch is the IT Watch la kannnn :)

Semua orang mesti nak ada jam swatch kan :)

And i've been eying for this rose watch since early 1998 ..

I got it end of the year if im not mistaken

Ingat lagi siap pegi tengok kat kedai jam Pyramid

Tiap kali pegi pyramid mesti duk depan tu and droooling over the watch

nak kata lawa .. x pun

tapi unique coz jam tu ada Rose Smell ..

so one day .. i came home wearing that watch the next day i know .. i cant see it anywhere ..

ada orang datang my house time tu stay with us ..

dia balik je jam tu hilang

so .. pepaham la kan ..

haihs ..

what make me tetiba teringat

last weekend my parent pegi wedding and dapat little tree wild rose

my maid taruk kat my room

and me n my sis nye room smell roses kuat gile

so duk melepak .. i was thinking and say .."hmmm .. the smell of swatch rose"

haihs ..

and yes .. the Rose Watch is Limited Edition time tu .

The bottle itself dalam bekas rose :(

LAWA SANGAT :(

How i wish i can buy it again ..

Coz yeah .. i love roses :(

*drama queen mode* ^_^






2 comments:

/'zi:/ said...

aku rase macam penah tgk ko pakai jam ni dulu ^_^

waNny said...

yup .. pakai sekejap sangat :(