Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Dream Wedding

Everyone have their Dream Wedding kan????

I ...............................


To tell u the truth ..

I dont know what i want till recently ..

NO ..

I DONT WANT A GARDEN WEDDING

or BEACH WEDDING

i want a normal and formal reception :D

I will want it to be in a Hall

At Night

and my friend and my parents friend will be there :D

Hahahah .. now .......

i know what i want

what color

how it will look like

what i will wear

the dress .. the top the bottom..

the shoes ..

the doorgift

my family color

my friends

my bridesmaid

all !! :D

then i realize

shit .. belum beli kain for bridesmaid !!!

shit .. belum beli kain for family ....

hmppph ...

Reception doorgift : 80% done


Hahahahha .. padahal kawin tahun depan nooks ..

Pelamin for akad nikah dah ada dah nak macam mana ;)

Baju for akad nikah pun dah ada pattern ..

hmmph ..

Hantaran : start to buy .. beli sikit2 .. so that x rasa nak mampos nak nangis tgk duit keluar macam air !!

hahahahaha

ok enuff with verangan ..

off to work and gym later *semangat nak kurus* :p








No comments: