Sunday, February 24, 2008

after 7 years

after seven years .. at last i found my really long lost friend ..

if last year after 10 years i found my best friend in Primary School - Shahida ..
This year after 7 years i found one of my Primary and Secondary School bestfriend - Iema ..

I remember when we was in form four .. every morning i will pick Iema for school .. i will drive my motor back then and park under the flyover in USJ 3 and walk to SS 18 .. every day ..

I remember one day .. time balik we were happy talking and I didnt realize that dahan pokok tuhs agak rendah so coz tinggi terlanggar dahan while Iema jalan relex jer .. and i do remember what she said to me "ini lah bagusnya jadi orang pendek .. x payah nak bongkok-bongkok and x terlanggar benda yang tinggi" ..

I remember one day we were walking and its raining heavily .. i had to drop he first at home so time bawak motor tak nampak ape coz tak pakai helmet .. and die kat belakang dah menjerit2 siap tolong sapukan muka aku .. coz aku duk bising cakap tak nampak ape .. ehehhehehe

I remember all the best moment until she had to go for MRSM .. she do send me a letter once in a while then one day she just dissapeared .. her family also dissapear .. and that make me think for a while ..

Last two years me and Adi keep on searching for her .. i even post bulletin at friendster .. but then she was no where to be found until last friday ..

Last friday Adi called me .. and he said that he had a good news and he was sooo happy .. i asked sarcastically "nape .. ko dah jumpe Iema ke ?? " and he said "YESSS" .. I didnt believe him at first .. but then he keep on saying he already found her .. through facebook ..

I quickly check facebook and search for the person that Adi told me .. and yes .. SHE IS IEMA .. after 7 years .. we found her .. and i got her number .. we do chat on the phone that day .. for nearly 20 minutes .. catching up .. she will be back next week .. im waiting to meet her :) we promised to meet and do more catching up .. I do missed her :) hope she still as petite as before :)

I'm glad to meet you again Iema .. We sure had lots of fun when we was in Form Four ain't we ?? :)

No comments: