Monday, March 31, 2008

sesi memalukan diri

hahaha .. well .. since internship i already telling my friend that i want to try for Gema because this is my final sem and if i embarassed myself .. it will be the last sem for me to be in MMU .. so that what actually happen ..

startin ok .. then ending as bad as hell !!! God .. i cant describe .. im not nervous at first . my first note and all that .. im ok .. but when its getting to the end .. then i start to be nervous and shiverrin .. ahahahha ..

i messed up my pitch and the notes .. i even laugh when i messed things up .. mie was so angry he ask me why the hell did u laugh when u messed up .. ahahaha .. what to do .. its come naturally :">

so now .. i will absolutely agree that i really make myself look stupid infront of 30 people :">

No comments: