Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagging game (another)

Tagged by Fadh :p

NAME
Nur Zawani Che Rohim

OCCUPATION
Assistant to my mum and babysitter + small business

AGE
24

ZODIAC
Libra

FAVE HANGOUT
mostly in my room .. but then anywhere with my comet and my mum :)

TALENT
I actually can play spinner and hook .. so that means i can rotate :) (BOWLING)
i think i can sing .. but i dont really had a good voice :p

THREE THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
i) My car
ii) My phone
iii) internet connection + lappie

WHAT A SWEETEST THING A GIRL / BOY HAS DONE FOR YOU?
Well .. a group of guy fren celebrate my 21st birthday .. although we just know each other like 2 months :) thank to Mie *now my comet* :) ..
the sweetest thing my comet has done to me ? EVRYTHIN .. he can actually "layan" my perangai .. lalalalalla ~

WHAT’S ONE THING YOU’RE GLAD YOU’VE OUTGROWN?
erkk .. i dunno .. ermmm :-s

YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IS…
my laziness .. too playful while studying and now im sure regretting it ..

WHICH ACTOR WOULD PLAY YOU IN A MOVIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE?
Drew Barrymore !! hahahahaha

WHY DO WOMEN / MEN…
im clueless .. what do u mean with the question ?

IF YOU WERE A PRODUCT, HOW WOULD YOU ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN READ?
dont judge me by my looks .. get to know me :p wahssss !~



I’m tagging:-

1) Aina (the only way to make her update her bloody blog !! )
2) Yusz (please update ur blog tooo)
3) Alya ( i know u have one .. do advertise :p )
4) Arnie

No comments: