Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday Alia ~~

erk .. didnt have the picca to put .. wait a lil while .. i will upload sum pic of us celebrating alia birthday ..

i do plan to celebrate her birthday for quite some time .. and thinking of giving her only cupcakes for her birthday .. but then .. yesterday .. i just feel like kicking some ball .. and i decided to booked at HTO and called the chikas ;) and alhamdulillah all go well ..

Me, Afie, Comet, Nicol, Kam, Fadh, Aina, Neppy, Yusz, Azrai and Alia herself were there .. Then meet Paan there and we did have hell of fun .. hehehehe .. After futsal straight to Mamak Bistro and after consuming all the food comet took out Alia cake from my car .. there goes the celebration and cake eating :p hahahahhaah

I gave her the cupcakes which is from Me n Comet and a dress :) hope she likes it ;)

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY ALIA .. HOPE U HAVE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE DEAR !!

4 comments:

deadpool said...

How come I never got a dress for my birthday?

Anonymous said...

thanks wanny, mie and chikas.. it is definately been my best birthday... gonna miss u guys..btw wanny..sayang laa nak mkn cupcakes!

waNny said...

no problem alya :) heheheh .. asal sayang laks ?? :p

azrai : erkkk .. do u want one??

deadpool said...

Not unless it makes me sexy.I won't wear it.I'll give it to someone else.