Monday, November 26, 2007

robbery ..

robbery .. yup .. at 10.55pm .. one of my mum petrol station been robbed .. luckily .. no one injured .. my staff is ok .. and they only get around RM 500.00 as our cashier closed the shift and put all the money in my mum office ..

we got the call around 11pm and me n my bro n dad rush to the station to have a look .. we check the CCTV and find one indian guy with a gun and the other person in Gold Colour Waja with NO PLAT NUMBER ..

so to all of my friend out there .. be careful ..

they attack when there's no customer and all .. even other staff is outside .. so left my cashier all alone .. and THANK GOD its not Lily ( my brother gf who worked with my mum) .. owh yeah .. they did took 2 of my staff HP .. hmmmm ..

2 comments:

Fashionasia said...

wow...actually nowadays petrol station can be kinda dangerous ya? be careful n take care...

waNny said...

thankz fashionasia .. i will :)