Friday, September 03, 2010

Impulse

I hate it when i have this feeling

end up i go for a Impulse Buy Shopping Spree

I was thisssssssss closed to buy lots of jeans+tee's

Then i come to my senses

I DO NOT NEED LOTS OF JEANS n TEE's

I HAVE LOTS OF THEM ALREADY

but i need TSHIRT utk pegi GYM

but did i buy those?

NO !!

end up i spent RM 200 for jeans and tee's

yes !!! thats before i come to my sense !

and i have the tendency of heading to Dior counter to buy a Blusher

But then i restraint myself

and i keep on going in and out of Jewelery Shop

I was confused and i dont know why

Feeling empty

Can i blame it to the hormone?

Im getting my period in 2-3days

Hahaa

I not in the mood to even TALK

My temper is sky high and i was like this close to scream to those KG stupid gedik girl behind me in the movie

Owhs its just IRRITATING !


OK

I'm Blaming the HORMONE



No comments: