Thursday, July 03, 2008

Jobs

Erm .. well yeahs .. since dah graduating .. now im thinking .. well actually ade 2 main choices here la kan ..




1st - Work with my parent or i can say My Mum .. she always said to me that she's tired and etc .. and need my help .. but in the same time she asked me to find another job for this 1-2 years .. but then .. die suruh start next year .. tapi bile pikir balik .. by that time .. mesti dah malas nak cari keje kan ??


2nd - Start cari keje .. I have a few option .. CIMB, Astro or TV3 ? haihs .. but then .. bile pikir pasal my mum .. kesian pulak .. nak cari kerje lain ..




What do u guys think ?? If let say i work with my mum .. My salary comfirm masyuk .. and i guess Caldina GT4 pun kompem dapat .. wahahhahaha

Kalu keje luar .. Salary x tau macam mane lagi .. tp Caldina GT4 tuhs mesti dapat jugak .. wahahahahaha

But then .. tomoro i will start working with my mum .. to get used with all the suppliers and planogram .. donno what to wear .. the Attendant tee's or the blue tee's ?? wahahha .. penin

IDEAS ???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

Diamilikku said...

keje dulu kat luar cari experience..
pastu next year ke next 2 years ke berenti ahh..keje ngan ma..boleh giteew??

waNny said...

kak sue : hajat nye mcm tuhs .. tp coz ma skrg handle two petrol station .. and yang tau all about this is wanie ngn abah jer .. and abah pun dah malas2 .. ma pun dah malas2 .. boleh mmg boleh .. tp in the same time cam sian ke Ma la bile die duk mengeluh .. huhuhuhu

deadpool said...

I think you should work by your own stuff.Working with your mum won't help much in developing yourself.If let's say you work with someone else,then there's a chance that you'll be able to see a different kinda world where people have no time for their kids and let their kids be Mat Rempits.

Ok.Just kidding.Look into a mirror and say "Miror,Mirror on the wall,who's the fairest of them all-TV3?Astro?Shell?Or me?".

waNny said...

Azrai: hahahahha .. i wish i had a mirror that can talk la azrai :p