Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Study

Thinking of further study .. but then .. torn in two .. either Master Business Admin or Master Account .. few people asked me to took MBA coz i have degree in Accounting .. but then .. I still love Account ..

tapi .. if i want to do part time .. i want the class to be on weekdays .. MAcc cume ade weekend (in MMU) .. MBA ade mcm 5 specialization .. if im not mistaken la .. Information Technology management, HRM, Multimedia Marketing, Multimedia Finance and General Management..

But then .. kalu nak further study pun .. next year coz October i had to attend Shell Dealer Management COurse for ONE WHOLE MONTH !!!

Why i want to take the course ?

U see .. Anything could happen in this few years .. My mum wouldnt always be here right? So this is like a precaution steps for me .. if just say something happen .. i had took the course and i had a certificate showing that i can and had taken the Management Course, it will automatically made me the Dealer of the petrol station .. As i been involved with my mum business since i was in Primary School * in std 3 i learn to unloading the loads, std 6 handle the credit and in form 3 i know mostly everything* so although the old TM's and AM's know me .. tapi if let say something happen .. they can "tarik balik" the station ..

For me .. nothing is impossible.. People would do anything to make others suffer .. so as i said .. this is a precaution steps .. Ma actually suruh further study dulu but then aku degil and i want to took the course .. i told her what's on my mind as one of my friend kene macam nie .. she said nothing would happen as i know what to do with the station and i can handle it .. i wont take any risk .. so she called the Academy and derang dah stat the course for this month and the next course is on October .. so she sign me up .. :)

I would like to enroll on November . but then i promised Afie and Alia .. nak pergi vacation kat UK end of this year .. Alia ajak time Boxing Day for shopping :p .. so i will be there around 2 weeks :p .. macam mane nak sambung study kan ?? hahaha .. SO i guess nx March :)

cume sekarang tgh pening between MBA and MAcc .. and if MBA .. which specialization ?

HELP !

1 comment:

waNny said...

huhs ?? apekah ??