Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tagged by Kak Sue :)

Been a while kak sue tagged me .. takde masa nak buat jer .. now i had plenty of time .. supposed to be study .. tapi kemalasan tahap maksima :p

My B'day Wish List


1. More charm for my Thomas Sabo

2. Anya Hindmarch - Jackson ;) Grey in colour

3. Louis Vuitton - Trevi PM is good enough ;)

4. Mac Book :)

5. Ticket to London again with Accomodation and Shopping money ;)

6. Garmin GPS :)

7. 1 month free Tony Roma's ;)

8. Do some interior thingy for my Putra Height house :)

9. HAPPY LIFE

10. Good business till end !! Either for my Shell or Zafira Boutique .. Just good business which can make me had moreee moreee moreeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeee MONEY :)


Sekian sahaja 10 impian saya...

so sekarang saya nak jugak tau impian kawan2 yang lain..

Nicol
Alya
Eyena
Fadh
Arnie
Shy
Afie




2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

can u share with me ur no 7 wish list...hehehhehhehhe...owh tony romasssssssss!!!

waNny said...

Hahahhahaha .. If I dpt makan free kt situ .. Pastu dapat pulak bawal 1 fren or family .. I will bawak u verde ;) heheheheh