Saturday, April 11, 2009

SOMETIMES

Sometimes its good to be a BITCH ...

Why you ask me???

Have u ever went to McD or any other services place where the SA sooooo stucked up ?

I do ..

TWICE to be exact !!!

with the same girl ..

I JUST WISHED I CAN THROW THE DAMN DRINK TO HER BLOODY FACE !!

Picture this ..

We went there .. and she the one that behind the cashier ..

with that sour face and no SMILE ..

She even bang the freaking cash console .. *wtf ..

THE BEST PART

NO THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

gosh ..

i really take it all in coz i've been in her place ..

BUT .....

I DID NOT STUCK UP !!!!! and RUDE !!!!

you guys should see her face ..

memang muke nak kene penampar oke !!!!

One more time ..

She will absolutely get it from me ..

Rasa tak nak kerja at that part then DONT !!!

2 comments:

PingganRahangRaksasa said...

Jeling maut je SA macam tu.

waNny said...

PRR : dah jeling maut .. die mske DUNNO !! memang one more time kene sound juga nieee :p